Sep 27 - Oct 14, 2018
Asian Film Academy 2018
Call for AFA alumni Technical Assistant (TA) for the AFA 2018 edition|
- |Hits : 841
- |Like : 0
- |2018-07-16 오후 3:13:44
Call for AFA alumni Technical Assistant (TA),
July 16 - 30, 2018!
Asian Film Academy 2018 is going to be held from September 27th to October 14th, 2018 in Busan, Korea. AFA team is calling for alumni TA who can come back to AFA and share the new experiences with new fellows this year. If you are interested in joining AFA 2018 as alumni TA, please read the following participation conditions.
● Technical Assistant (TA) is required to attend all official events of AFA 2018 with fellows.
● TA roles are subject to change depending on the situation each year.
● Selected TAs will be divided into two groups like fellows and join the each team.
● TA is expected to be a senior fellow for new fellows and to make AFA 2018 go well with AFA team.
- Any AFA alumni who will be able to attend AFA 2018
- The period of TA’s stay can be flexible, depending on their roles
● How to Apply:
- Download the attached form at the bottom
- Complete and submit the form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: July 30, 2018
- Announcement: 1st week of August, 2018 on AFA Facebook page and webpage
[Details for Technical Assistant]
● Position: Alumni Technical Assistant
● Categories: Cinematography TA l Production TA l Post Production TA
● Number of TA: 5-6 alumni
- Cinematography TA will train fellow cinematographers and support them technically with cinematography mentor from pre-production to shooting.
(e.g. to care of film equipment, to support camera hands-on training and test shooting)
- Production TA will support fellows for the production.
(e.g. directing part, art department or any other help from pre-production to post-production)
- Post Production TA will support fellows for the post production.
(e.g. editing part, sound part or other help from pre-production to post-production)
- TA role depends on the team condition each year.
● AFA badge + package (AFA uniform & booklet included)
● TA Certification
● Board and lodging
- A round-trip economy class air ticket (from the major city of the TA’s country to Busan)
- A bed (sharing a room with others for the period of TA’s stay during only AFA)
[TA pays for]
● Getting a visa (if you need one to enter South Korea)
Further queries? Email email@example.com